From: Yoandy Rodriguez <yrodriguezma@×××××××××××××××.cu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] no ebuild what to do?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:23:12
1 You should first look into bugzilla just to make see if there is a bug
2 request for that package, then do the overlay thing ;)
3 On Thu, 2005-09-29 at 10:18 -0700, maxim wexler wrote:
4 > Hello everybody,
5 >
6 > I'm sure this has been covered before but can't seem
7 > to google for it.
8 >
9 > I'd like to install dekagen but there are no ebuilds
10 > for it. I suppose I could just unpack it and follow
11 > the INSTALL doc but is that the appropriate gentoo
12 > way?
13 >
14 > -mw
19 > Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005
20 > http://mail.yahoo.com
21 --
22 live free() or die()
23 Jadex