From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] browser advice
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:59:24
1 Jorge Almeida ha scritto:
2
3 > It is good to have this link, together with others mentioned in this
4 > thread. But I need to search files in several languages, not just
5 > English, so I set the preferences. Then, since they are not kept, I would
6 > have to do it everytime I would start a search!
7
8 Even better, you could actually *add* search plugins to FF.
9 So you shouldn't have to set preferences at all. You'd have a list of
10 google searches in different languages, just choose the one you want and
11 use it.
12
13 m.
14 --