From: "Norman Rieß" <norman@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] freenx / nxclient / nxserver etc.. [experiences]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:20:16
1 I couldn´ t get freenx to work either.
2 After trying freenx for a day or two without any progress, i installed
3 nxserver-freeedition, which worked from the start.
4
5 This mail is living proof ;-).
6
7 Bye
8 Norman
11 Ow Mun Heng schrieb:
12 > I just tried to installed freenx(0.7) nx(3.0) and it's a bit frustrating
13 > because it doesn't "seem" to be working well.
14 >
15 > eg: Sometimes I can connect, sometimes I can't. (timeout)
16 >
17 > then when I can connect, sometimes I get my gnome-desktop, sometimes
18 > not.
19 >
20 > When I log-out, (suspend) and I try to log in back using the same
21 > session, I can't.
22 >
23 > Should I just try the nxserver-freeedidition instead?
24 >
25 > What are your experiences?
26 >
27 > Seems like everything that google returns are all between 1 to 2 years
28 > ago details.
29 >
30 > Thanks
36 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list