From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage-2.2.0_alpha38 & --depclean
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:41:55
1 On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 11:10:25AM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 >
3 > sys-apps/less
4 > selected: 443
5 > protected: none
6 > omitted: none
9 > Changelog doesn't say much about this. I have nano, vim, more and less
10 > installed and vim is in world. I really don't feel like adding the other three
11 > since they are already in system (and by definition a subset of world)
12 >
13 > Anyone else seeing this?
16 Yes, I had the exact same thing after moving some things around and
17 updating yesterday. Then after using --noreplace, there were two others
18 (I've forgotten them now). Revdep-rebuild and a reboot appears to have
19 fixed it.
22 klaatu virada nicto