From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how can i get multiple chromium window on kde 4.4?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:27:22
1 On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:35:25 +0800, Xi Shen wrote:
2
3 > i can only start one chromium window. if i try to drag one tab off the
4 > main window, i got the follow error message:
5
6 This used to work for me, but now it just crashes Chromium, which
7 presumably started after the recent Chromium update. However, opening a
8 second Chromium window and then dragging the tab from one window to the
9 other does work.
10
11 > looks like this feature is not complete yet...do we have other way to
12 > do this? having too many tabs in one window is terrible.
13
14 You could also try the TooManyTabs extension.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Top Oxymorons Number 42: Airline Food