From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Calendar sharing with MS outlook on gentoo
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 08:15:43
1 On Saturday 14 October 2006 06:01, bijayant kumar wrote:
2 > Hi to all,
3 > I want to install MS outlook on the gentoo. Can it possible
4 > to run MS outlook on gentoo-linux. If yes then how...??? Is any extra
5 > plugin required to do the same. My main concern is that i have to provide
6 > calendar sharing with MS outlook on linux box to one of my client..Please
7 > help me..I have heard about scalix, but i am not sure about it, there is
8 > one thing more openXchange also. But i have no idea about both of them. If
9 > any one can help me, please do sir. I will be very thankful to you all.
10
11 I am not clear if you are asking for a linux M$ Outlook compatible server, or
12 a linux M$ Outlook compatible client solution. Have a look at this in case it
13 helps:
14
15 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011477571033.aspx
16 --