From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] phpmyadmin - edit (empty screen)
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 20:01:40
1 On 03/26/2018 10:41 AM, nils.freydank@××××××.de wrote:
2 > Hello thelma,
5 > Am Montag, 26. März 2018, 18:27:31 CEST schrieb thelma@×××××××××××.com:
6 >> I've updated to phpmyadmin-4.7.8
7 >> but when I try to edit a table, no data is loaded, I get an empty screen.
8 > I had similar issue when I installed v4.7.8, and enabling PHP debug output to
9 > the website helped me fixing the actuall PHP issue (while I couldn't get the
10 > logging to write these messages to any logfile).
11 >
12 > Here is my nginx snippet for phpmyadmin in a subdirectory:
13 > #=== POSTFIXADMIN ===
14 > location /postfixadmin {
15 > try_files $uri $uri/ index.php;
16 > }
17 > location ~ .php$ {
18 > #fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(/.+)$;
19 > include fastcgi_params;
20 > fastcgi_pass php-handler; # see below
21 > fastcgi_index index.php;
22 > include fastcgi_params;
23 > fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
24 > fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;
25 > fastcgi_buffer_size 16k;
26 > fastcgi_buffers 4 16k;
27 > }
28 > #EOF
29 > #=== snippet for the php-handler:
30 > upstream php-handler{
31 > server 127.0.0.1:9000;
32 > }
33 > #EOF
34 >
35 >> I have downgraded to phpmyadmin-4.7.7-r1 but system shows I have two
36 >> version installed. How do I know which one is active, or select lower
37 >> version?
38 > With portage you install something like a "draft" to /usr, and then app-admin/
39 > webapp-config actually manages the files inside your webroot. For details how
40 > to use it take a look to our wiki page:
41 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Webapp-config
42 >
43 >> […]
44 >
45 > HTH,
46 > Nils
47
48 I've pulled phpmyadmin-4.4.12 from attic and it is working.
49 So some additional setting have changed that is not allowing me to
50 access and edit database entries.
53 Thelma