From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: printer
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 21:39:56
1 On 04/29/2012 12:55 PM, Stephane Guedon wrote:
2 > Hi everyone
3 >
4 > I am now forced to replace my epson printer.
5 >
6 > Anyone think of a printer for which ink is quite cheap (contrary to the epson)
7 > and that allow to have status not only in windows ?
8 >
9 > Epson as an utility to have ink status in windows and linux, but I have my
10 > printer on a server and was in hope some could have ink status iin cups ...
11 >
12 > So, anyone that have a suggestion is welcome !
13
14 I agree with Volker. The printer costs more but not buying ink cartridges is
15 like getting out prison :) You never want to go back again.