From: "pepone.onrez" <pepone.onrez@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Partition tale recovery
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:22:43
1 Thanks for all your answeres, finaly i have to reinstall the box, I have not
2 fisicall access to it , and maintance stuff test with same of this recovery
3 tools and there aren't able to recovery the partition table.
4
5 BTW testdisk seems that is not in the minima install disk, maybe can be
6 interesting have it in the minimal install disk.
7
8 On Nov 16, 2007 8:48 AM, Hemmann, Volker Armin <