From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layout problem in latest KDE apps
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 07:16:00
1 On Monday, July 30, 2018 12:18:22 PM CEST Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Hello list,
3 >
4 > My daily update yesterday included 100 kde-apps/* . Now dolphin and
5 > konqueror-as-a-file-manager have their panels laid out with extremely wide
6 > spacing (example attached). Is this my fault or theirs?
7
8 I see this sometimes when:
9 1) I didn't fully logout/reboot after a major update
10 2) I connect to an X-session using "X2Go"
11
12 I haven't had this happen recently though, not entirely sure what solved it as
13 I have been playing a lot with settings and "emerge -e" on the single machine
14 I access via "X2go".
17 Joost