From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@×××××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Enable "regular" network traffic when using VPN
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 22:22:05
1 On 06/08/2018 03:31 PM, Hilco Wijbenga wrote:
2 > Sigh, I take it back. That causes the internal sites to no longer work.
3
4 Okay.
5
6 So you're on the proper track.
7
8 I'm guessing the work network isn't a simple single prefix. Or at least
9 the VPN client doesn't route enough through the VPN.
10
11 Check your routing table with the VPN connected. Is enough being routed
12 through? Do you need to add additional prefixes?
13
14 If DNS is working properly for internal resources, make sure that what
15 they resolve to is routed through the VPN.
20 Grant. . . .
21 unix || die