From: "edwardunix@××××.com" <edwardunix@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nfsmount hangs or reading any file IO error on client,custom kernel on server
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:35:30
1 On 11/17/2013 9:17 PM, 钱泽森 wrote:
2 > [ ok ]
3 > senge@Senge-Laptop ~ $ cat /raspi/test
4 > cat: /raspi/test: Input/Output error
5 >
6 > But I actually have nfs support on server:
7 > Senge-Raspi ~ # zcat /proc/config.gz | grep -i nfs
8 > # CONFIG_NFS_FS is not set
9
10 CONFIG_NFS_FS is set to y in the kernel shown below.
11 Probably this setting no being set is what is causing the problem.
12
13 > CONFIG_NFSD=y
14 > CONFIG_NFSD_V2_ACL=y
15 > CONFIG_NFSD_V3=y
16 > CONFIG_NFSD_V3_ACL=y
17 > CONFIG_NFSD_V4=y
18 > # CONFIG_NFSD_FAULT_INJECTION is not set
19 > CONFIG_NFS_ACL_SUPPORT=y
20 > CONFIG_NFS_COMMON=y
21 >
22 > However, official pre-compiled kernel(sys-kernel/raspberrypi-image
23 > 3.6.11-p20130730) worked fine,
24 > Senge-Raspi ~ # zcat /proc/config.gz | grep -i nfs
25 > CONFIG_NFS_FS=y
26 > CONFIG_NFS_V2=y
27 > CONFIG_NFS_V3=y
28 > CONFIG_NFS_V3_ACL=y
29 > CONFIG_NFS_V4=y
30 > # CONFIG_NFS_SWAP is not set
31 > # CONFIG_NFS_V4_1 is not set
32 > CONFIG_ROOT_NFS=y
33 > CONFIG_NFS_FSCACHE=y
34 > # CONFIG_NFS_USE_LEGACY_DNS is not set
35 > CONFIG_NFS_USE_KERNEL_DNS=y
36 > CONFIG_NFSD=m
37 > CONFIG_NFSD_V2_ACL=y
38 > CONFIG_NFSD_V3=y
39 > CONFIG_NFSD_V3_ACL=y
40 > CONFIG_NFSD_V4=y
41 > # CONFIG_NFSD_FAULT_INJECTION is not set
42 > CONFIG_NFS_ACL_SUPPORT=y
43 > CONFIG_NFS_COMMON=y
46 > I have googled a lot, return few result...any idea appreciated.(sorry
47 > for poor English)