From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Multi monitor and fullscreen games
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:56:51
1 Am 02.01.2013 06:25, schrieb Sebastian Beßler:
2 > On 01.01.2013 16:13, Florian Philipp wrote:
3 >
4 >> With that, fullscreen applications work for me. Some still deactivate
5 >> the second display or change the resolution but otherwise it works just
6 >> fine.
7 >
8 > I tried it and it does not help at all, nothing changed. The games still
9 > stretch over both screens when in fullscreen.
10 >
11 > Someone else any idea?
12 >
13 > Greetings
14 >
15 > Sebastian Beßler
18 Make sure all direct and indirect dependencies have USE=xinerama.
19 Specifically:
20
21 x11-libs/qt-gui
22 x11-libs/gtk+