From: Rostislav <rip@××××××××××××××××.ua>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to get rid of traces of overlays?
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:50:10
1 On Sun, 15 Apr 2007, John covici wrote:
2
3 > Hi. I had installed layman and a couple of overlays and after I
4 > deleted them using layman -d portage still thinks they are there. I
5 > did emerge --regen but still no luck. The make.conf within layman no
6 > longer has them, but where is the information still retained?
7
8 If you mean by "portage still thinks" stuff from gentoolkit like equery
9 then you should do eupdatedb I believe.
10
11 Regards,
12 Rostislav.
13 --