From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't find reiser4 patch for kernel-2.6.39
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 20:41:04
1 On 18 July 2011, at 14:50, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2
3 > On Monday 18 July 2011 14:30:28 Stroller wrote:
4 >> On 18 July 2011, at 12:18, Mick wrote:
5 >>> Is it a matter of waiting a bit longer?
6 >>
7 >> Yes, I think he'll be eligible for parole beginning 2023.
8 >
9 > please refrain yourself from idiotic remarks like this.
10
11 You really have no authority to talk, Volker.
12
13 I seem to recall you can't even recognise filesystem corruption, likely a hard-drive failing with physical errors:
14