From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Acer Aspire One D255
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:36:55
1 On Thursday 06 Jun 2013 16:02:47 Silvio Siefke wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > On Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:44:11 +0100 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
5 >
6 > wrote:
7 > > I think you need module atl1c for this NIC - but you'll need to
8 > > google for more info.
9 >
10 > You see in my Email i run the module in Kernel fix.
11
12 Sorry, I missed it first time!
15 > > > 02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Centrino Wireless-N
16 > > > 1000
17 > >
18 > > [Condor Peak]
19 > >
20 > > I think you need module iwlwifi for this card and the correct
21 > > firmware:
22 > You see in my Email i run the module in Kernel fix.
23
24 Yes I did, but didn't know if you have also configured the firmware part.
27 Regards,
28 Mick