From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Help needed with ebuilds for pear.horde.org
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 22:13:32
1 Hi All,
2
3 I am trying to create an ebuild for Egroupware 14.1. (released this month)
4
5 To find out the dependencies, I am going through the setup check and am stuck
6 with the following:
7 **
8 Checking PEAR pear.horde.org/Horde_Imap_Client (2.16.0) is installed: False
9 PEAR::Horde_Imap_Client is needed by: EMailAdmin. You can install it by
10 running: pear channel-discover pear.horde.org ; pear install
11 pear.horde.org/Horde_Imap_Client
12 **
13
14 If I run those commands, it works, however, I prefer to use ebuilds for the
15 dependencies.
16 I tried to create some based on existing ebuilds from the kolab overlay (they
17 also use the "pear.horde.org" channel), but even though the install seems to
18 work, it still isn't found.
19
20 I also tried to adjust an existing PEAR ebuild to:
21 **
22 # Copyright 1999-2011 Gentoo Foundation
23 # Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
24 # $Header: $
25
26 inherit php-pear-r1
27
28 LICENSE="LGPL-3"
29 SLOT="0"
30 KEYWORDS="amd64"
31 PHP_PEAR_CHANNEL="pear.horde.org"
32 SRC_URI="http://pear.horde.org/get/${PEAR_PN}.tgz"
33 DEPEND="dev-php/PEAR-Horde_Channel"
34 **
35
36 But I am unable to properly change the PEAR-channel.
37
38 I am certain I am missing something simple, but my google-fu is coming short.
39
40 If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, I would be very
41 grateful.
44 Joost Roeleveld
45 --
46 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
47 --
48 Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.