From: "Spider (D.m.D. Lj.)" <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] possible defective memory
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 02:56:16
1 On Sat, 2005-10-08 at 21:08 -0400, bruce harding wrote:
2 > I've got 2 sticks of Kingston HyperX 3200 DDR Registered & ECC. Is it
3 > possible that this if I ran memtest86+ for 2 days straight and found no
4 > error that the memory could still be defective?
5 >
6 > I ask because I can't get a complete compile of glibc. I have to
7 > restart the process at lease 3 times before the compile will complete.
10 > Let me know what you think.
11
12 Well, here's a good list to go through.:
13
14 http://people.redhat.com/davej/hardware-problems.txt
18 //Spider
21 begin .signature