From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: systemd + openvpn
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 23:26:58
1 On 02/11/2015 02:38 PM, Joseph wrote:
2 > On 02/11/15 13:52, walt wrote:
3 >> On 02/11/2015 10:58 AM, Joseph wrote:
4 >>> on Fedora when I do systemctl enable openvpn@×××××.service
5 >>>
6 >>> I get:
7 >>> Failed to execute operation: No such file or directory.
8 >>
9 >> You need to escape the @ by typing openvpn\@eeepc.service,
10 >> which is not clear from the error message.
11 >
12 > I'm still getting the same "failed" error message.
13 >
14 > systemctl start openvpn\@eeepc.service
15
16 Yes, I see the same, which I feel is a systemd bug. The escaping
17 trick works only with the 'enable' command, not stop or start. Dumb.
18
19 As an experiment you might try systemctl start openvpn\* or even
20 openvpn[@]eeepc in case regexps might work.
21
22 BTW the .service is optional, systemd assumes it as the default.