From: lordsauronthegreat@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 23:11:27
1 On Sunday 30 April 2006 01:11 pm, Jeff Rollin wrote:
2 > I didn't say DG_DISABLE_DEBUG was a USE flag, I said it was a CFLAG. And it
3 > improves the speed of KDE applications too
4
5 So, can you please tell me how to do this? I'd really appreciate it.
6
8 > Argument against Linux number 6,033:
9 >
10 > "...So this is like most Linux viruses. You have to download the virus
11 > yourself, become root, install it and then run it. Seems like a lot of work
12 > just to experience what you can get on Windows with a lot less trouble."
13
14 I shared something like this with a Apple junkie I know... it was a article
15 about Viruses on WineX. He just said it proves how self-abusive Linux people
16 are.