From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: neil@××××××××××.uk
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: this is spam (was: Re: [gentoo-user] 回复: [gentoo-user] Anyone can afford information about build kernel?)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:01:31
1 On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:34:52 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:00:31 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 >
6 > > Ah, not so. Until you work with foreign cultures you won't believe
7 > > the many varied ways communication can veer off course. In some
8 > > cultures it's considered rude for a junior to respond in any way to
9 > > a senior (replies have to go through intermediaries).
10 >
11 > Is this the culture in Alanland? ;-)
15 Some of the citizens in AlansUserland believe that's the culture.
16
17 Honest guv, I swear, it wasn't my doing!
22 Alan McKinnnon
23 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com