From: Kevin O'Gorman <kogorman@×××××.com>
To: users@××××××××××××.org, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mod_perl is hard to set up on gentoo; this even messes up vim
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:06:32
1 More info:
2 Even though the perl and libperl emerges seemed to go okay, they also
3 fail on startup, with pretty much the same complaint about this
4 Errno.pm file. On looking at that file, I see that it says it's
5 auto-generated, and has this old 2.4 kernel string built-in.
6
7 Too bad there's no hint what I have to do to regenerate it. I'll try
8 a few things, but I could really use some expert help at this point.
9 --
10 Kevin O'Gorman, PhD