From: Josh Helmer <joshhelmer@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] IMAP server recommendations.
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 03:59:25
1 Hey gang...
2
3 I was just looking for some opinions. I am replacing my current mail server.
4 Right now I am using courier-imap and I am happy with it. The only thing
5 that concerns me is that I have heard grumblings that courier has some
6 security issues. I was just curious which IMAP server other people would
7 recommend or perhaps if I am best off just sticking with what I know. My
8 current setup is very simple. My only real requirements are SSL and maildir
9 support. I connect using either Kmail or Thunderbird.
10
11 Thanks,
12 Josh
13 --