From: Benno Schulenberg <benno.schulenberg@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] why firefox is so slow?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 20:22:56
1 wu chuanwen wrote:
2 > 2006/4/30, Raymond Lewis Rebbeck <dystopianray@×××××.com>:
3 > > On Sunday, April 30 2006 22:52, wu chuanwen wrote:
4 > > > http://www.linuxsir.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=252747
5 > >
6 > > I don't think it'd be much help posting a Chinese forum thread
7 > > in an English mailing list.
8 >
9 > I just mean to show that many people don't think firefox is so
10 > good
11
12 But most of the people here can't read what's written there: for all
13 we know they could be singing the praises of spaghetti. :)
14
15 Maybe, though, your Firefox gets slow because of the Chinese (?)
16 characters? Have you tried visiting only English sites for a while?
17
18 And if it's caused by bad or heavy use of Javascript, also try
19 avoiding the sites you usually visit, hop around on gentoo.org and
20 similar sites, open lots of tabs and see what happens there.
21
22 Benno
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list