From: James Hiscock <boxroot@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PHP Odd Error
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 03:20:06
1 > But it only happens when I run php as a user, not when I run as root.
2 > My emerge world is up to date, should a normal user need to write there or what other thing do I switch to turn this
3 > off.
4
5 I personally just got rid of the snmp flag for the php ebuild. PHP
6 (the command-line version) tries to do something to the net-snmp file
7 you referenced, but I don't know what. I didn't need SNMP support in
8 the command-line version, so I got rid of it.
9
10 As I said, though, I'm not sure what it's trying to change, so I
11 played it safe, rather than letting it overwrite a (possibly) existing
12 file.
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list