From: Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cedega no keyboard input
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 23:44:58
1 On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:55:17 -0600
2 "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.net> wrote:
3
4 > On Wednesday 28 February 2007, Dan Farrell <dan@×××××××××.cx> wrote
5 > about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Cedega no keyboard input':
6 > > On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:10:39 +0100
7 > > Gyuszk <hangcsapda@×××××.com> wrote:
8 > >
9 > > It works for me under PWM,which uses mouse hover focus rather than
10 > > mouse click focus for windows. Maybe that's the difference that
11 > > matters here - you don't have the window focused?
12 >
13 > It certainly possible, because despite clicking on numerous WC3 menus
14 > my WM would never deliver focus to the app (under the conditions
15 > outlined in my other email). I can't help but wonder if the way the
16 > DirectX HAL windows grab the mouse, the WMs never get click events?
17 >
18 Well, cedega works fine for me under fluxbox, so I guess it's a gnome
19 setting or feature that's the most likely to be the issue.
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list