From: Ich <imehl_adresse@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] best rss reader?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 13:50:36
1 I am using canto-daemon canto-curses and I am pretty happy with it.
4 Am 19.04.20 um 23:15 schrieb Caveman Al Toraboran:
5 > hi - could everyone share his rss reading setup?
6 >
7 > i have newsboat, but it got masked. so i'm now
8 > starting to look around again.
9 >
10 > i'm open minded and welling to question
11 > fundamentals in the theory of the optimality of
12 > rss feed readers.
13 >
14 > so if you have some principles/theories about what
15 > makes an rss feed optimum, please share these too,
16 > as it might help me think in a better way in my
17 > quest to find the best rss feed reader.
18 >
19 > summary of questions:
21 > 1. what rss feed reader do you use?
22 > 2. what are your theoretical principles that
23 > guided you to choose the rss feed that you
24 > use.
25 >
26 > rgrds,
27 > cm.