From: Ernie Schroder <schroder@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Duplicate mouse clicks??
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 14:06:57
1 On Wednesday 25 January 2006 10:38, a tiny voice compelled Paul to write:
2 > Hi all,
3 > Recently I have been having a problem with my usb mouse actions.
4 > In kmail when deleting messages using the bin icon sometimes 2 messages
5 > will be deleted instead of 1.
6 > Sometimes when reading messages another instance will appear in a separate
7 > window.
8 > Sometimes I have to click a number of time to raise the menu.
9 > If I exit out of a program (file exit) the program exits but the desktop
10 > icon underneath gets activated.
11 > It's almost like 2 clicks are happening instead of 1.
12 > KDE is set up for single click.
13 > This has only started happening within the last week.
14 >
15 > I'm sure this will turn out to be something simple and stupid that I have
16 > done, but I just can't solve it.
17 > Can anyone HELP please
18 > Paul
19 > --
20 > This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux
21
22 Just in case you haven't checked the obvious... Have you played with the
23 double-click mouse settings? Settings-> periferals-> mouse-> advanced?
24 --
25 Regards, Ernie
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list