From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changing mailuri for emailing emerge logs - AUTH version fails
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:21:38
1 On 14/11/2013 22:56, Tanstaafl wrote:
2 > On 2013-11-14 3:30 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> You used the words "it is unclear".
4 >>
5 >> I think you are being way too kind.
6 >
7 > Heh... I know, I was like, wtf??? Why in Zeus' name wouldn't they just
8 > specify the actual port like every other software I've ever used does.
9 >
10 > I guess there was probably a reason someone did this, but I'd honestly
11 > like to hear it before I pronounce them a moron... ;)
15 Yes, let's rather do it your way.
16
17 You show patience and tolerance, I have neither.
18 (I'm slowly learning a useful human skill - knowing when to shut up).
23 Alan McKinnon
24 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com