From: Frank Schafer <frank.schafer@×××××××××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] xorg.conf options
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:34:53
1 That's exactly what I did. No mouse wheel, no Xinerama, ... all of them
2 one find in some specialized 3'rd party docs.
3
4 I wonder if there is some complete all-in-one-place documentation for
5 this file. The manual for xfree86.conf is more complete. There is much
6 more documentation for Xfree86 than for Xorg on their web sites.
7
8 Just a thought.
9 Frank