From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - PHP problem
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 20:22:41
1 I discovered a problem with Apache and PHP this morning that's got me
2 concerned. I tried to go to an espersunited.com site and I found that
3 apache2 wasn't even running. I shelled over to my server box and tried
4 to start apache and got this error:
5
6 bullet portage # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
7 * Apache2 has detected a syntax error in your configuration files:
8 Syntax error on line 6 of /etc/apache2/modules.d/70_mod_php5.conf:
9 Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/modules/libphp5.so into
10 server: /usr/X11R6/lib/libgmp.so.3: undefined symbol: __gmpn_com_n
13 I've done revdep-rebuild, remerged PHP, and tried Google, but still I
14 get this error. What should I do?
17 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list