From: Tony Davison <tony.davison2@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage - xcdroast
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 00:09:36
1 On Tuesday 06 September 2005 00:06, John Dangler wrote:
2 > Anyone know why the xcdroast was taken off the mirrors?
3 > There is a bug entered regarding xcdroast not being able to be
4 > downloaded (which I got when I did emerge xcdroast).
5 > It seems that the only reason for it not being there is either
6 > because there's something _really_ wrong with it.
7 >
8 > Or, does anyone have another recommendation for cd/dvd graphical
9 > frontend in gnome?
10 Xcdroast is there it appears to be an associated file:-
11 xcdroast-0.98_alpha15_new_configure.tar.gz
12 which is missing.
13 Xcdroast isn't a particularly Gnome frontend but there are others in
14 app-cdr which are.
15 trying looking there. (packages.gentoo.org search on categories then
16 select app-cdr)
17 HTH
18 --
19 Tony Davison