From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apple Partition Scheme - any way to mount it?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:07:31
1 On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:57:37 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > 9) There is something called mac-fdisk but it won't build on my AMD64
4 > platform. It does build on IA32 but I don't have 1394 in that box.
5
6 mac-fdisk is on the Gentoo PPC install discs. You could boot the Mac from
7 that to partition the disk - assuming the Gentoo PPC install disk
8 supports 1394, which I haven't checked.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 Are you sure this isn't the time for a colorful metaphor?