From: Elijah Mark Anderson <mark@××××××.name>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Several packages failing to build
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 17:20:34
1 I'm having an issue with about a dozen packages not upgrading. I'd really
2 appreciate some help getting them to build and install. I'm getting the
3 feeling that the problems are somehow related, but really not sure.
4
5 First up: dev-libs/appstream-0.11.5::gentoo
6 Anyone know what's going on here? This package is blocking at least 5 other
7 packages from upgrading, and I find the information in the logs only slightly
8 more helpful than WIndows "Something went wrong" errors.
9 --
10 Elijah Mark Anderson
11 mark@××××××.name
12 --
13 「塵も積もれば山となる。」
14 "Even dust, when piled up, becomes a mountain" - Ancient Japanese proverb

build.log text/x-log
emerge-info.log text/x-log
emerge-pqv.log text/x-log
environment.log text/x-log