From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kopete and Yahoo upgrade message
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 05:53:05
1 On Wednesday 02 September 2009 09:52:23 Dale wrote:
2 > I may have pasted the wrong thing. I do have both KDE 3 and KDE 4
3 > installed but I use KDE 3. This is the message I get for the record:
4 >
5 > (01:17:17) Yahoo! Admin: You are using an older version of Yahoo!
6 > Messenger that is no longer supported. Please upgrade by downloading the
7 > newest version by going to: http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php
8
9 Honestly, dump yahoo and go with google talk. Convince your friends to do the
10 same.
11
12 Insane yahoo issues just go away when you do this.
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com