From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Interface to Microsoft Keyboards (ala Intellitype) possible on Gentoo?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 18:56:42
1 On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 01:08:23AM -0500, Mark Shields wrote:
2 > I have a Microsoft natural multimedia keyboard and wish to use the extra
3 > available keys (the multimedia keys mostly, volume up/down, pause, stop,
4 > rewind/fast forward, mute). Are there any packages in portage that will
5 > allow me to do this? Of course, if there isn't, a point in the direction of
6 > a source for such a program would be appreciated.
7 >
8 I use xbindkeys with my Acer-rebranded-Logitech multimedia keyboard.
9 It doesn't catch all the keys (some of the keys does not have a
10 registered x-event), but I got music playing, volume control and a few
11 other keys working.
12
13 W
14 --
15 Pintsize: My first commandment is: "Though shalt not beget electromagnetism
16 in the presence of your Lord."
17 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 20:05
18 --
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list