From: Florian Philipp <f.philipp@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Lilo & ReiserFS on 64 bits
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 08:43:00
1 Canek Peláez Valdés schrieb:
2 > On 10/2/07, Hex Star <hexstar@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> Don't install 64bit linux, there are unresolved issues with 64bit linux
4 >
5 > I've been using 64 bit linux for almost two years: I don't have any
6 > single problem, and I only use two 32 bit binary programs: Firefox
7 > (for Flash) and MPlayer (for the win32codecs).
8 >
9 > Everything else is native 64 bit and works like a charm: even Windows
10 > games in wine (compiled in native 64 bits).
11
12 With nspluginwrapper you can use 32bit Flash with a 64bit Firefox.
13 Here's an Howto:
14 http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_AMD_64#nspluginwrapper
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list