From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: And so the emerge spake: Let there be conflicts...and see, everything was chaos and sin...
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 16:08:11
1 On 04/26/2015 06:49 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > I can't figure why the portage devs persist with the
3 > current obtuse method.
4
5 I suspect that they do what they do because they're overworked and
6 underpaid -- exactly like all the rest of us :)
7
8 I suspect also that the problem with portage has already been described
9 succinctly in one of Neil's taglines. Can't remember which one, though.