From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Preventing a package from being updated
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:09:57
1 On 10/25/2010 01:24 AM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Apparently, though unproven, at 04:36 on Monday 25 October 2010, Dale did
3 > opine thusly:
4 >
5 >> Then again, Alan knows
6 >> Gentoo pretty well and may know that he doesn't need sandbox.
9 > Once for fun I build a gentoo system in VirtualBox and left sandbox out by
10 > accident.
11
12 Where did you leave it out? Or do you mean you "took" it out with a
13 "-sandbox"?
14
15 > The results were ... awful. Bad stuff happened. It was so bad I forgot all the
16 > details and started over.