From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin, CPU usage and process ID to which window.
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 01:56:09
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 04:55:50 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I have a lot of desktops here.  If I run that command in a Konsole, can
5 >> I still click to switch to the desktop that Dolphin is running on?  I
6 >> have to click to switch since the usual offender is on desktop 12, 13 or
7 >> 14.  I can't switch there with the F keys.  It seems something else uses
8 >> those shortcuts.
9 > Open a separate console on the desktop running Dolphin, or install
10 > kde-apps/yakuake to have a console wherever and whenever you want it.
13 > -- Neil Bothwick Power outage at a department store yesterday, Twenty
14 > people were trapped on the escalators.
15
16 Figured out something, the one where I'm downloading files to is most
17 often the culprit on this.  I close it and reopen and I'm back to
18 normal, for a little while anyway.  It seems updating file size, time
19 stamps and such is what makes it go weird.  May even be a bug that needs
20 fixing or just a feature that works that way.  lol
21
22 Read David's reply a few times.  As most likely know, my scripting
23 skills are minimal, if they exist at all.  I'm not quite sure what all
24 that does.  :/  I'm sure it is nifty tho.  :-D
25
26 Dale
27