From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 09:13:57
1 On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 19:55:20 -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
2
3 > If I have a desktop on a machine I go with mate when possible since I
4 > never liked unity when it was part of gnome.
5
6 Then use the plain desktop profile.
7
8 > I ought to check in on
9 > lxqt since that's what Linus Torvalds was using last time I read about
10 > that.
11
12 that's probably changed, Linus seems to change his opinions about such
13 things as often as he changes his underwear. Just use what you like, he
14 will both agree and disagree with you at least once in the next year :)
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 PENTIUM: Produces Erroneous Numbers Thru Incorrect Understanding of
21 Mathematics