From: David Snider <dsnider@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unsubscrube
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 04:33:28
1 Mauro Faccenda wrote:
2 >
3 > try greping for "fuck" or "shit" in the kernel source. ;)
4 >
5 > []'s
6 > .m
7 >
8 I couldn't help myself...
9
10 Fri Oct 12 22:10:27 2007
11 root@cabernet /usr/src/linux
12 # find . -type f -exec grep fuck {} \;
13 don't fuck up. This is why we have
14 * Wirzenius wrote this portably, Torvalds fucked it up :-)
15 * (And this is the fucking 'basic' method).
16 * Alexey is a fucking genius?
17 /* James M doesn't say fuck enough. */
18 * the kernel try to remap our BAR #1 and fuck up bus
19 /* Some BIOS's are fucked and don't set all MTRRs the same! */
20 * Some Athlon laptops have really fucked PST tables.
21 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
22 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
23 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't try to access
24 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
25 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
26 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't try to access
27 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
28 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
29 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't try to access
30 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
31 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't even give the
32 * IOC3 is fucked fucked beyond believe ... Don't try to access
33 * irixioctl.c: A fucking mess...
34 #if 0 /* XXX No fucking way dude... */
35 * fucking with the memory controller because it needs to know the
36 /* fuck me plenty */
37 /* Binary compatibility is good American knowhow fuckin' up. */
38 /* The four ACI command types are fucked up. [-:
39 * What the fuck is going on here? We leave junk in the beginning
40 * These chips are basically fucked by design, and getting this driver
41 /* Only Sun can take such nice parts and fuck up the programming interface
42 /* This card is _fucking_ hot... */
43 registered, to prevent the link/init ordering from fucking
44 * brain-damage, it's managed to fuck things up one step further..
45 * how bad the target and/or ESP fucks things up.
46 /* Be careful, we could really get fucked during synchronous
47 * how bad the target and/or ESP fucks things up.
48 * phase things. We don't want to fuck directly with
49 /* Be careful, we could really get fucked during synchronous
50 /* Am I fucking pedantic or what? */
51 BUG? Why does turning the
52 chroma comb on fuck up color?
53 If you don't see why, please stay the fuck away from my code.
54 /* Ugly, ugly fucker. */
55 * writers) in interrupt handlers someone fucked up and we'd dead-lock
56 /* master list of VME vectors -- don't fuck with this */
57 /* If you fuck with this, update ret_from_syscall code too. */ \
58 --
59 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list