From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Downloading Flash videos
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:20:08
1 On 6/26/07, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I have used VideoDownloader with Firefox and FLV Downloader (which didn't
3 > work) and Video Manager with Opera. It seems that the downloaded video is
4 > very jumpy (drops huge number of frames) when played back using xine/gxine.
5 > So I thought of using wget to achieve the same effect but without all these
6 > helpful GUIs, but cannot see what I should be downloading when I look at the
7 > HTML source of the YouTube web page.
10 Use mplayer...
11 I tried it with same plugins for firefox, and it worked like a charm.
14 Daniel da Veiga
15 Computer Operator - RS - Brazil
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list