From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: Avi-player diplaying the current frame counter while playing ?
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 11:06:40
1 Hi,
2
3 currentlu I am playing around with Blender animations.
4
5 To sync certain movements of objects to other objects
6 I need the exact frame number, at which "something
7 happens" ;)
8
9 The clips are of the avi-format but they are of non
10 standard resultions. MPlayer does not play them
11 ("no audio found" and that's it) but mpv has no
12 problem with them.
13 But mpv only prints the perceantage of how much
14 is played already (I cant convice mpv otherwise...)
15
16 Is there a way to instruct mpv to print the current
17 frame count while playing?
18 Are there other players known to do that?
19
20 Thanks in advance for any help!
21 Cheers
22 Meino