From: Pavel Volkov <negaipub@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] conf.d/net and systemd
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:49:36
1 On Tuesday 30 July 2013 00:53:08 covici@××××××××××.com wrote:
2 > Hi there. I would like to know how I can use my existing conf.d/net if
3 > I were to use systemd, or is there some better way to do this? I have
4 > two static networks an internal and external one and use the postup for
5 > things which must go online once the external network is up. I had to
6 > use modules="!iproute2" to get the route to add properly, but it is
7 > working now using openrc.
8 >
9 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
10
11 There's no way currently to use config from /etc/conf.d/net if you don't make
12 your own systemd unit.
13 I suggest installing net-misc/netctl. Postup will be possible.