From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what's wrong with rsync 3.0.6?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 02:12:32
1 On 17 Mar 2010, at 00:50, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 > On Tuesday 16 March 2010 22:26:28 Alex Schuster wrote:
4 >
5 >> Yes screen is quite essential.
6 >
7 > It is? In that case I don't know how I've managed with Linux since
9 > without it.
10
11 I don't know how I managed in my youth without a washing machine,
12 laboriously and manually pounding and rinsing jeans and t-shirts by
13 hand in a bathtub of cold water or the base of my bedsit's shower stall.
14
15 `screen` adds about as much convenience to using the terminal as an
16 automated washing machine adds to the process of cleaning clothes.
17
18 Stroller.