From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: I finally ditched acroread
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:14:32
1 On 2016-10-25, Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br> wrote:
2
3 > Hey dude, i have acroread installed but use okular since long time
4 > ago. In fact my i was in doubt if acroread still installed. I'll
5 > uninstall acroread, but how to recompile packages without 32-bit
6 > ABI? Is there a smart way or I need to change e recompile each one?
7
8 In /etc/portage/packages.use, remove the abi_x86_32 USE flags from the
9 packages to which it was added to make acroread happy.
10
11 Then do an "emerge -avND world"
14 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Remember, in 2039,
15 at MOUSSE & PASTA will
16 gmail.com be available ONLY by
17 prescription!!