From: Mark David Dumlao <madumlao@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Annoying structure of /var/db/pkg/<category>/<package-name> database
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 16:35:19
1 On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:41 PM, Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de> wrote:
2 > Am Fri, 10 May 2013 03:15:25 -0500
3 > schrieb Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
4 >
5 > [...]
6 >> I'm glad you posted this. I thought maybe I had hit a time warp or
7 >> something. Since he posted it twice, I guess he still doesn't like it. :/
8 >>
9 >> Dale
10 >>
12 >
13 > Hey now, let's give him a chance :) . He's trying something new and is
14 > attempting to get used to it and understand it.
17 Trying something new? On the gentoo mailing list? He's a witch, I say,
18 burn him! ;)
21 This email is: [ ] actionable [ ] fyi [x] social
22 Response needed: [ ] yes [x] up to you [ ] no
23 Time-sensitive: [ ] immediate [ ] soon [x] none