From: Jon Hardcastle <jd_hardcastle@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Smart Database
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 10:32:49
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I want to update my gentoo install to use the latest trunk version of the smartmontools drive database.
4
5 Does anyone have any gentoo orientated guidance here? I have spoken to the chaps there and they say to run configure with '--enable-drivedb' and then copy over the the current SVN version of drivedb.h to DATADIR/smartmontools
6
7 But i wonder where this fits into the wonderful world of gentoo and package management/
8
9 Cheers.
10
12 N: Jon Hardcastle
13 E: Jon@×××××××××××.com
14 'Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own.'
15
17 Please note, I am phasing out jd_hardcastle AT yahoo.com and replacing it with jon AT eHardcastle.com
19