From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: kdelibs
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 07:08:45
1 Richard Fish <bigfish <at> asmallpond.org> writes:
6 > kde-env is superseded by current kdelibs versions. You
7 > should add the> --tree option to your "routine update"
8 > command to see what is wrongly
9 > trying to pull in kde-env.
12 emerge -uDtp world
13
14 These are the packages that would be merged, in reverse order:
15
16 Calculating world dependencies \
17 Ebuilds for the following packages are either all
18 masked or don't exist:
19 app-editors/xwpe
20
21 done!
22 [blocks B ] >=kde-base/kdelibs-3.5.4-r2 (is blocking
23 kde-base/kde-env-3-r4)
24 [nomerge ] dev-util/kdevelop-3.3.2
25 [ebuild N ] kde-base/kde-env-3-r4
28 OK so I unmerge kdevelop... It now seems to be updating.
29 But on other systems I have both kdelibs and kde-env
30 installed:
33 What are both on one system, but another system will
34 not update?
37 James
42 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list